Remote Sr. Project Manager - Canada
Would you like to work remotely for a small CRO known for its positive culture?
This company cares about work-life balance, respect, and promotion. They have authentic leaders who work hard and do what’s right for their employees, clients, and patients.
We are looking for cross-functional project managers to join this fast-paced, agile team.
- provide management and leadership to plan, prepare, and execute multiple complex and high profile projects.
- interface with clinical monitoring and site management, clinical data management, SAS programming, biostatistics, pharmacovigilance, and medical writing.
- interface internally with business development, corporate compliance and company leadership.
- work externally with sponsors and external vendors and develop successful working relationships to help secure repeat business.
I’m looking for someone…
- action-oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build and lead effective project teams, motivate others, delegate, and make and implement decisions.
- who can build and maintain trust and confidence and communicate effectively with client, external vendors, and internal team members.
- with a strong ability to mentor and delegate.
- with 6-8 years of industry experience with at least 3 years of project management experience at a CRO or sponsor company.
If this sounds like you, please apply today