- Provide analysis on all research and development costs and results
- Act as primary liaison between 3rd party grant accounting firm and Company to ensure all costs are accurately accumulated and reported to government entities in a timely manner
- Review and analyze discrepancies between clinical trial budget vs actuals
- Assist in the preparation of periodic management reports including budget vs actual analysis on financial, sales, operating, clinical trial and project results
- Assist in the development and distribution of departmental KPIs
- Support the implementation of a CPM / BI tool
- Other ad hoc projects to support the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years of progressive Financial Analyst experience in the manufacturing and/or life sciences industries and private/public company experience in related industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and well-known Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
- Pays strict attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement mindset.